Thursday, July 19, 2012

ASOS Two-tone Vibe Flatform

What caught my eye about this shoe was its oddity. It wasn't because it was so fabulous i had to have it but more along the lines of - it would definitely make people stare. Long story short, I got them and it was a challenge getting used to walking in them. Although, unlike the years of training it takes to master prancing around in 6inch pumps, i got it down in a day. I promise i only almost tripped once :)

I have a feeling that shoes in this style are going to be a rave in the next couple months, and hopefully if i'm not wrong, I will be ahead of that fashion curve.




2 comments:

Elisa said...

Do these run very true to size?

Nobody said...

Hey Elisa, yes they do. I usually wear a size 10 and sometimes 11. They didn't have them in an 11 so i bought a 10.