Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tae Kwon Do

I got the opportunity to join a Taekwondo class for free and i was so excited about it, but then something happened. I actually started on Monday and got hurt that same Monday... Long story short, i kicked my instructor in the groin but he had a cup on so i ended up with a contusion on my foot : (

I woke up in agony on Tuesday and hopped all the way to the hospital where they told me i had to get crutches. They told me i had to use the crutches for about three week, but my stubborn self discarded them the next day. In addition, on Wednesday, i actually went back to the class to learn some punches while in a statutory position so that i wouldn't upset the foot any further. Right now, it's Thursday and i'm still limping... I can't wait for it to heal completely so i can learn how to kick ass!

No comments: