Friday, January 20, 2012

Car Decal

For about a month now, I've been searching for the perfect decal to put on my car. Everyone knows i'm an avid android fan and i finally found the perfect decal. It shows my love for android and my "dislike" of the apple products... I just don't understand why people make it so easy for apple to manipulate, and make billions off of them. It's like they purposely break up the newer technology into various parts and come out with each part as a new generation every year... of course, their minions follow suit and buy the newer generations too every year!
Yeh yeh, i hear the apple minions already gearing up to attack me : )       

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever ! Apple still beats android hands down

Nobody said...

Why do I think that's my older sis?