Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Motorola Xoom

I thought about this today...

It's been months since i got my Xoom and i could honestly say that the Xoom is the single most awesome investment i ever made. A lot of people have buyer's remorse after they spend as much as i did on a tablet but looking back now, I do not regret any penny i spent. I will admit though, my wallet was mad at me for a while :).

I like the fact that i get newer awesome apps almost everyday and as many updates and tweaks as my apps require. The material is really sturdy - and i know this from experience (dropped it about a million times). The list goes on and on and on. Oh, and when i upgraded to 4G (for free), they gave me a free dock to go with it... How awesome is that!

Oh, and pretty much all the pictures i blog with are gonna be taken with my awesome Xoom!

No comments: